1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Boyd bconnected Card Tier Levels

Discussion in 'Comps' started by zellchat, Jan 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zellchat

zellchat Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trying to understand the card levels in the bconnected program. To reach Emerald, do we have 12 months to make 250,000 points (for example from July 2015 to July 2016)? And if we do make the necessary points, will our Emerald status be good for another 12 months (July 2017) or for how long? Thanks for any info you can offer on this program.

2. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it's actually 13 months. On the website it shows my Jan 2015 points rolling off at the end of this month.

3. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    points expire after a year, end of each month earned. For example, I earned Sapphire in May of 2011. So as long as I earn 25k points by the end of May the following year, I stay Sapphire. Same with Emerald. Last year I earned 38k points in Jan. and 85k points in Sept. My Jan. points were enough to maintain my level thru 2016, and my Sept. points will keep me there till May 2017.

HEY NOW! NYE in AC!!!!!!!
  4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to add. If you're a local, the time frame is 6 months.

Christmas
  5. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not making my usual Halloween and mid-December trips, I'm ashamed to admit that my tier points have now fallen below Sapphire! BConnected still shows the sapphire colored card, but I think I'll hold off getting a new one (the old card expired the end of October) until I earn back some points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.