1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bouchon - Venetian 11/24/2015

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by DaiLun, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Copied from my TR:

The restaurant was not crowded at 7PM on a Tuesday before Thanksgiving, but I had to make a reservation for 2 since Bouchon uses Open Table and Open Table won't make a reservation for one.

The complete dinner menu is located at:

http://www.venetian.com/content/dam/lasvegas/venetian/master/main/home/restaurants/bouchon/Menu-Bouchon_Dinner.pdf

I had:

Bread shaped like leaves, with butter and pistachios on the side

Bouchon_1.jpg

*Petit Plateau ½ lobster, 8 oysters, 2 shrimp, 4 clams, 8 mussels.

Bouchon_2.jpg Bouchon_3.jpg

Note that they didn't serve horseradish with the Petit Plateau, and when I asked for it, the horseradish came with a warning, and I'm glad that my waiter warned me. It was by far the strongest horseradish I'd ever had. I needed VERY LITTLE on my oysters.

*Gigot d’Agneau roasted leg of lamb with chickpeas, broccolini, eggplant & young carrots

Bouchon_4.jpg

Crème Brulee

Bouchon_dessert.jpg

All in all a wonderful meal, The Petit Plateau could have served by itself as a full meal, but I had to try the roast lamb.

The Petit Plateau had two shrimp that were huge!

The lamb was served medium, three slices that provided 12 pieces when quartered. The lamb was tender and very flavorable. The chickpeas I could've done without, but they did go well with the entree.

My waiter asked if I wanted to have dessert, and I had to give the Creme Brulee a try. Served with a flat spoon, it was, like the rest of the meal, superb.

A note that Bouchon charges for soft drinks by the serving. They use 12 oz. bottles. Beware if you have soda drinking kids.

2. steffycs

steffycs Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you DaiLun. How much was the dinner?

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $146 including 2 sodas and coffee. The menu has all the item prices.

4. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Thanks, DaiLun. Big fan of the joint, and the one in Yountville. I get a kick out of folks who laugh about French fare, and yet there it is -- simple, yet rich; seemingly minimal but so layered. Bistro is cooking without pretense, just straight ahead. So glad you had the experience and, again, thanks for reporting back to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.