1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bottle service/VIP

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by David Wilson, Sep 22, 2016.

1. David Wilson

David Wilson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are there many contacts on here for helping us with VIP service ect when we arrive October 20th.
    Not really the most patient for waiting in lines lol. Can anyone help?

2. pultzar

pultzar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 ^ hands down the best source for that type of info.

4. David Wilson

David Wilson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!!! all over that link now

5. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    easist way , just figure wich place and contact them directly , with all due respect too jack colton u dont really need it anymore as everything is in house,

6. ayoj

ayoj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are tech-friendly there is an app called Discotech that basically takes the place of a promoter. The app shows you all events and DJs at every club on any given date with pricing info. They told me they are paid on commission by the club so there's no handshake on top of tax and gratuity when ordering bottle service.

I am not affiliated with this company but plan on using the service next time when I have a larger group for bottle service, seems a lot more transparent and straightforward..

7. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    up front i do know the company , there some off the biggest people in the nite club and entertainment industry in the world and they handle world wide events, and red carpert events , so not just vegas , everywere, and yes they have amazing pull.
    i dont get anything from them just passing it along.
    they have a phone app so its very easy to use.

http://www.inlist.com/

8. David Wilson

David Wilson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both, i have just installed both apps!

9. rasmus12b

rasmus12b Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Suppose listet minimum purchase is plus tax and plus graditutes? So list prize of $1000 would be around $1500 allin ?

Guys trip
  10. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats a good guess .1000$ pluss 30% then 100$ tip too security to watch the bottle and table and take u too the bathroom. and possoble bribe if u dont like ur table location upgrade . depending on club and how your long yr there 1600- 1800 to be safe..cash is king

11. Sidekicknick

Sidekicknick Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    >Suppose listet minimum purchase is plus tax and plus graditutes? So list prize of $1000 would be around $1500 allin ?

Yeah, thats a safe bet. Tax + tip usually runs about 25-30% and tip isn't an option, it automatically adds it to your bill. Usually 20% tip, and ~8% tax (so go higher because of a live music/entertainment tax).

From there the following people have the potential to get tipped on top of that:
    Host - guy you meet at the door, handshake him some cash for a better table if you want
    Runner - busboy of sorts, keeps you stocked on glasses / mixers / clears old stuff
    Security - Keeps people from your table, also helps bring guys or girls to your table if you request

12. simundo26

simundo26 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    best bet is direct host contact as midweek you can get some deals,third partys always add on extra fees or quote higher prices, what club are you looking at ?