1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Avsman17, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We already have three nights reserved at luxor April 7-10. The last night recently opened up as a myvegas night and I want to use it to save us the hundred bucks.
    I plan on calling luxor to cancel our last night the book that night via myvegas.
    Are we likely to have to change rooms with the two reservations? Can they just roll them together? I don't even know exactly how the usage of the myvegas comp works, I just click it and purchase than book I think but I'm kinda confused as to how it will work. Any advice appreciated

2. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently when booking your MyVegas you can have them link that day with your others so you don't have to check out. Others have successfully linked comped rooms with wife or friend as well.

3. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect. Thanks.

4. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just be careful. Luxor may have a certain room type through MyVegas that is different than the room type you've booked already.

I'm running into that at MGM and will find out in a couple weeks just how smoothly the whole "stay in the same room" thing goes. I don't want to downgrade for the three nights I have comped, just to stay in the MyVegas room.

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would redeem for the MyVegas reward before cancelling the thrid night on your existing reservation, just in case the existing shown availability isn't up to date.

Once you redeem for the ward within the game, you will receive an email with the number to call and a confirmation number. Call them and have your mLife number and credit card handy. They may be able to link the existing reservations over the phone. If not, then check in clerk should be able to fix you up when you check in.

6. Avsman17

Avsman17 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much. We are currently books in a standard pyramid room and assume that is what the comp is as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.