1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking my room tom

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tomorrow is payday and I plan on booking a room to get the ball rolling. As much as I want a premium room at aria or cosmopolitan, right now I'm looking at the spa suite at Luxor and basic rooms at Monte Carlo. Unfortunately obviously I'm not within my 90 say Window or I have enough MyVegas points for a comp but I am booking direct with the property with Cancelation fees. I am leaning towards luxor right now always wanted to stay in the pyramid and in one of the spa suites and it's 80 bucks including taxes so affordable. I am holding off on airfare for now in hopes it goes down some. Iv never been this excited and about a trip so far out before, It should be an epic one if things go as I am planning.

Tentative Arrival
  2. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Luxor spa suites are pretty nice. It's a pretty basic room and it's not a true suite with a door, but it is spacious. I always enjoy it.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its just me going, unless I meet a pretty lady ;-) I just want to stay in the pyramid and have the junior jacuzzi tup,. Had knee at nyny back in 2002 and loved it

Tentative Arrival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.