1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking flights months in advance

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by LucyR., Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked Southwest airline for Sept. 3, 2012.... and for Dec. 17, 2012.

Since I live near the Burbank airport I was able to buy round trip for each trip at $119.60 RT for each Vegas trip.

I like to travel during the week days. I notice the rates are higher on week-ends.
    I also check the rates for Vegas hotels too. I am all set for two future Vegas trips at the Flamingo and at Caesars for DEC. Lucy

2. Elvira

Elvira Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We booked are flights in November 2011 for our trip in October 2012. We are travelling from Europa and paid € 550,-- per persoon per ticket.
    If i check them now they are between € 750,-- and € 1100,--

We booked the Flamingo as well, 3x a Go Deluxe room for € 400,-- a week. This is per room offcourse.

Glad we booked them in advance because the rates are getting higher and higher each time we check it.

3. Elvira

Elvira Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    are is our flights!!

4. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Nothing wrong with booking eons in advance if a good rate shows up and it can be changed w/o penalty, particularly if you just hafta gotta go to a particular place at a particular time. The flip side for those who are retired or who have flexibility is to wait until last-second deals show up, and see where they might take you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.