1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking Early

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kesto692000, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We now have enough points to get 3 or 4 nights free at the Aria during our trip in April. I have 2 questions really..
    It would appear from the availability calendars that you can book up to 5 months in advance, however the offers state they must be used within 3 months. Does this mean that by the time we stay we will be eligible for another 3 rewards as the others will have somehow expired?or maybe it won't let us book more than 3 months in advance?
    Also, our points are split over 2 accounts is it straight forward to use 2 different peoples points for consecutive nights in the same room?

2. Vegas Lover

Vegas Lover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not totally positive about booking more than 90 days out, but here is my experience with rewards when my wife & I used our rewards to get 4 nights free at Aria.

We each booked our comped myvegas rooms less than 90 days out. I booked the first & 2nd night, and my wife booked the 3rd & 4th night. When we checked in at Aria we explained our situation & they checked both of us in at the same time allowing us to stay in the same room for the whole 4 days. After then 2nd night the tv screen stating the guest name changed to my wife. So yes you can say in the same room.

The rewards are actually used when you check into your room. So unfortunatily the two nights I had comped for myvegas counted as 2 rewards, leaving me only 1 additional reward to use. Similarly my wife only had one remaining reward also.

Side note: We were actually able to use 4 rewards in a 30 day window, so try & push the envelope. We then had to email myvegas & get refunded the rewards we didn't use.

If I was you, I would probably wait until less than 90 days out to book. It would really suck to spend all that time play the myvegas games to find out your reward had expired!!! :vomit:

Hope this helps.

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to redeem the reward within 90 days, but you can book your room as far out as long as there is availability on the calendar. My wife and I both have MyVegas accounts and we booked a room at Aria in March two months ago. They just need to link the reservations at check in so we don't have to change rooms.

Enjoy your trip.

:beer:

4. kesto692000

kesto692000 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. Great help cheers

5. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the calendar for april is not even out yet so they all expire march 31st, make sure you see that it extends before purchasing the reward.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.