1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

booking comp thru host question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Carole, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a cet host. Last week I received cet offer that I wanted to book so I sent him and email and he said he would take care of it. I included the offer numbers (for 2 seperate trips) in the mail but I did not say that according to the cet email the offer had to be booked by 12/20. I sent the orginal email on the 11th. I am just not sure if I should send him another email and tell him about the experation date.

2. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Carole,

I would send a follow up email just asking for your confirmation number. If he responds that he hasn't booked it yet then I would tell him that the offer expires soon.

Which hotel is your host at? I have mine at Caesars and I know he's going to be away from yesterday until the 27th.

Have a great time!!

3. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host is at Planet Hollywood, not that I ever stay there. I was with another person who is no longer with CET and was assigned this gentlemen in June. He seems very nice and got us exactly what we asked for when I was there in October.

4. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We'll be staying at Planet Hollywood for the first time for New Year's. We almost always stay at Caesars now but I only got NYE offers from the Flamingo, the Rio and Planet Hollywood. We fly in on the 29th until the 3rd. Can't wait!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.