1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking back-to-back Boyd comped rooms via BConnectedOnline.com?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by raisingoo, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raisingoo

raisingoo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone had success in booking back-to-back Boyd comped rooms via their website, BConnectedOnline.com, for Las Vegas properties located in different areas? By "different areas," I mean something like...

The Orleans (2 nights), then Main Street Station (3 nights)
    -or-
    The Gold Coast (2 nights), then Sam's Town (2 nights)

I know in the fine print for the downtown hotels, there's a clause about not allowing this for their nearby properties. But nothing about a property across town.

I'm wondering how well I can maximize my comped rooms on an upcoming trip.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Oh, related question-- does anyone know if The Gold Coast and also Sam's Town charges their resort fees on a comped room? Thanks again.

2. Karen B

Karen B Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done this many times, it should not be a problem.

I also have never been charged a resort fee on a comped room at either Orleans or Sam's Town.

Enjoy your trip!

3. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time in Vegas, I booked on-line a 2 night comp room at Sam's Town followed by a phone booking of 3 nights comped at Fremont. It was explained to me that Fremont/Cal/MSS are on a different booking system than Orleans/Sam's Town/Gold Coast. If you look at the Boyd's reservation phone numbers on the website(s), you will see the it is a different number for the downtown vs. off strip properties.

4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Day after Christmas my wife and I made back to back reservations @ Gold Coast and then 1 night (paid) (then comped) downtown @ the Cal. She also had an Orleans offer she used for 2 nights while we stayed at GC so she could get some free play offer. Same property under same account is 72 hour window (I think).

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
  5. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did Orleans and Gold Coast back to back with no problems. Resort fees are generally waived at Gold Coast on comped rooms but sometimes they will tell you you are responsible for them at check in and then waive them at check out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.