Hey everyone, So, my girlfriend and I will be going to Vegas from Dec 21 - 24th, flying out of Canada. We will be staying at Aria, that is non negotiable. However, flights are incredibly expensive (doesn't help that we are flying out from Canada around Christmas time). Right now, for the two of us total in a corner suite w/ early direct flight there and late direct flight back it is $2170. I am almost tempted to book it, as this seems like a pretty decent price based on the rates that I am seeing for flights. However, the girlfriend kind of wants to wait and see if hotel/flight prices go lower so we can save a couple hundred bucks. What would you suggest? Wait it out or just bite the bullet and book it? I have no experience traveling around holidays, so any advice would be excellent.