Not sure if i should have waited on booking or not. We have a tower room for 61 a night for Oct 20th-24th. I was going to try and wait, been playing MyVegas, but i felt that if we waited to book the higher the rooms would go. I love the EL but wanted to stay on the strip as well and i keep thinking i can find a better room deal. Did i make a mistake or is it better to book and cancel if needed.