1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

booked at 1 cet property anyway to check the rate at another cet property?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Carole, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carole

Carole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you use your total rewards card and book hotel is there anyway to check what rate would be at another cet property using your card as well? (booked at Bally's want to check Flamingo)

2. scohitch

scohitch Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Call the Reservations line and ask. I did that when I was there Jan 1 through Jan 4 and was going to switch if the freeplay was the same. It wasn't so I stayed put.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also check it online using the rate calendar. Using it instead of specific days allows you to see even dates you already booked. I do it all the time.

4. waverunner

waverunner BBHMM

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, use the rate calender and click All Vegas Hotels and you will see each properties rates for whatever days you want. You can see rates up to a year in advance.
    But be sure to log in before. You'll know you have properly signed in when you'll only see the "sign out" icon.

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Curious--why would you choose Flamingo over Ballys (unless it is the pool)? Ballys rooms are all much larger, and nicer....

6. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not true , the new tower is at ballys but i would take the regular flamingo room over the regular ballys tower non updated one anyday, yes ive stayed in both for a few months

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.