1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booked a King Executive suite @ MGM..what will my $20 get me??

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jake&Avery, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've booked a King Executive Suite at the MGM for my sisters wedding in January. If I do the $20 trick at check-in what would be some reasonable upgrades above that room?? This is our first time at MGM so I'm not familiar with the various room upgrades from that.

We also booked this room type because it seems larger at 675 sq feet, so I wouldn't want to necessarily be upgraded to a fancier, but smaller room - does that make sense?

(My sister booked one of those King "clean air " rooms, but I think it's smaller than our room..)

THANKS!!:thumbsup:

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the Exec King is the smallest suite.

so any upgrade would be bigger.

you could ask for a Spa suite I guess.

maybe just a strip view.

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Executive Suites near the elevators. Spa suite and next one up 1 bedroom suite both at the far end of the hallway. Personally I love the executive suites...unless you want the huge bathtub ....then you may want to upgrade. We enjoyed our Spa suite for the first few days then decided the hike down the hall wasn't worth it, executive from now on LOL.

4. Jake&Avery

Jake&Avery Planning my next vacation!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I received an "offer" from MGM the other day about "The Buzz: Fall 2015" Promotion going on and reduced rates for booking before Oct 1st and stays from Aug to the end of January, along with a $50 resort credit and 2 for 1 KA tickets...so I entered in my dates and now I can get a Tower Spa Suite for an additional $7 - total, not even per night...along with the $50 credit and KA tickets (even though we've already seen the show and probably wont see it again)...

Sweet! Now I just need to book it and see if they send me anything else!

bring on January!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.