1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Book online or walk up for limo?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Darren14, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darren14

Darren14 Tourist

May 25, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm assuming its going too be busy on May 22nd the Thursday of memorial day weekend.

From what it sounds like if i book online the clock starts the second you land. The last time we had to wait for a bags for awhile; so I'm very worried about that.

Do we risk having to wait for awhile if we just walk up?

Also how long do we need for:

quick stop at Vons (hoping to do an online order and just pick it up instead of delivery), Vegas sign, In and Out (my friend is a little obsessed) then to flamingo.

from what it sounds like presidential limo's is first class service. So probably will go with them.
  2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Mar 25, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have only done a reservation the last time I went to Vegas but in my opinion, I would do the walk up. As far as I have heard it is slightly cheaper and you don't have to rush to get baggage or stress if yours isnt the first one out of the chute because you are wasting precious minutes. Even after we got the bags last time, the limo driver was only one person so he could only handle so many, we had to walk farther than the walk up limo to get to the car and you are using time for that as well. With the walk up you can wait and have the ride when you want it, that said I would guess it is not guaranteed and there is no personal service like having someone meet you.

Anyone have an idea of the cost difference? Limos.com had a coupon for like 10% off and I think mine was $90 after tip with a $10 off discount code using Bell.
  3. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Apr 5, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you want to hit a supermarket and In-N-Out, I'd do the walkup; it'll save you 15-20 mins on the clock and you'll probably need it.

You might have to wait if you do a walk-up; there's no way to tell for sure.

If you only each have one large piece of luggage, a Town Car would probably be enough.

Be prepared to woof your In-N-Out in the car.

As far as I know, the rates are the same whether you walk-up or reserve in advance, except for pre-paid round trips where they give you a discount because of the round trip.
  4. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Oct 8, 2000
    Laconia, NH
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would walk up for a limo for the same resons mentioned already. I doubt if they will run out ; I know LV Limo had 186 vehicles and there are many other companies,. They have excellent vehicles from Town Cars to stretch limos and last time I checked they were $1-/hr cheaper than most but that was a couple of years ago. I can say their service and professionalism was top notch as were the drivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.