1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Book myvegas reward AND mlife comp?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by debles, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debles

debles Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can anyone help? We are booked for 2 nights at Aria on an Mlife comp(in my name). We are taking another couple along with us. I have 146,000 loyalty points and wanted to know if I can get them a midweek room comp also at Aria for one of their nights? Will they let me do that?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room would have to be booked in your name and you would have to be there when they check in, but you should be able to have the check in clerk add your friends to the room and their credit card number for charging purposes.

3. debles

debles Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your reply...So I CAN have 2 rooms booked in my name
    for the same night

4. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely, I've done it before. I've had 1 room under my name comped, paid for another room, and had my name attached (though not the primary) on another comped room. You can also have your name as the primary on rooms at different properties as long as you are only getting comped on one.

5. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From what I've heard, they now consider myVegas rooms the same as other comps and require a 72 hour break in between using them with another comp offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.