1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Book multiple rooms

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by S15teve, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S15teve

S15teve Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it possible to book multiple rooms? As in use all three like a weekday, weekend comp, weekend comp? Let me know any suggestions!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Change one of those weekend comps to a weekend BONUS, then if there is availabilty... yes. All of the regular room rewards are limit of one per person. the bonus rooms are a limit of 3 per person.

Also,the Mirage does not allow back to back MyVegas reservations, so that one would be a definite no.

3. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage not allowing back-to-back must be new as I did just that in December. I purchased two weekday bonus room rewards then called to book them. They gave me two seperate confirmation numbers, I rec'd 2 seperate emails prior to the trip offering upgrades (for a small fee). They linked the two together when I checked in so I wouldn't have to come to the front desk after the first night. I even rec'd 2 no charge reciepts via email, one after the first night and one after the second night.

diane

4. emmada

emmada Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage Marvelous

I'm a old player at Myvegas. I bought the Mirage Suite (2 night stay) and the Deluxe room (2 night stay). I used them last August both for the same dates.
    My wife slept in the Suite with my daughter. And I slept in the deluxe room.

I booked the Mirage Suite, and 2 days later I booked the deluxe room.
    No hassle at the check-in, and no resort fee (good old days).

And in April, I will stay 3 consecutive nights at Aria: 2 comp bonus night + 1 regular night.

5. S15teve

S15teve Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is the difference between bonus room and normal comp room? If I'm booking just one for a weekend night does it matter which one I chose? Thanks for the help!

6. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can anyone confirm if you can do consecutive nights at Mirage?

7. sammowhammo

sammowhammo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Availability and price. Not all rooms are available for the "bonus" price. Check the calendars for dates that are available.

As far as the consecutive being okay - We're doing 3 consecutive nights at Aria from the game --ON FRIDAY! woo-hoo! You book your rooms through the MyVegas redemption line & they let me that all dates are able to be confirmed prior to booking the first.

8. mgill1974

mgill1974 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    anyone? Bueller?

9. miniwhale

miniwhale Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many consecutive nights are you wanting? There is only one reward available at Mirage for a comped room, which is the Midweek Comp Room Bonus (Sun-Thurs). That reward, at Mirage, is limited to one. Other properties allow you up to 3 comp room bonus nights, but Mirage not longer allows more than one.

10. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes.. and no.. I mean you are going to have a tough time finding dates that sync up. But you can try!

Best answer read the fine print! It says what you can and cannot do. If you have the points now. Try it, call em up.

11. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked consecutive nights at MBay for June: weekend comp, weekday comp and weekday bonus comp.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.