1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

book 2 comps only gamble on 1?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by gcadays99, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Ok have a comped offer for hotel and some F&B for next week and another offer booked early april.

If I didn't gamble on this first trip and instead save that gambling budget for april as well is there a chance they would cancel my second offer I already have booked?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no......

3. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    only booked comped trips I've ever heard of being rescinded for any reason are NYNY and Palazzo. if its not one of those 2, i wouldn't give it a second of worry.

4. boo

boo Guest

How did they tell you they're taking away the comp? Through e-mail? Was it no-play or just low-play? I have 2 trips booked at Palazzo and don't want to lose my 2nd reservation.

5. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think so.

My question is why are you not going to gamble the first trip and take a chance on messing up your offers ?

First Trip 2017
  6. boo

boo Guest

I'm planning to gamble but I'm not sure how much play they expect. My play is very inconstent. I've had 2000 point trips and 12,000+ point trips.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They won't take your second trip away, but there's a good chance they'll never give you a third

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty sure the NYNY happened, but may be an isolated/rare situation. Seen very few say it happened to them.

At V/P - they actually cancelled some comps from folks that apparently were still good players. This was maybe 2 years ago when boss man Sheldon decided they did not want to comp anyone other than maybe whales. Lots of people just moved away from them - me included. MGM and CET do much better comps.

I do not trust them at all.

9. gcadays99

gcadays99 Tourist

Well been to vegas quite a bit and want to start traveling to other places. So the first trip I want to focus on getting to the shows and resteraunts I want to get too then the 2nd is the usual fun drink/gamble let off steam.

So basically it's not a big deal if I lose my comps as I prob won't be back to vegas for awhile.

But thanks for the advice guys. One last question though does the Nobu resteraunt at Caesers accept reward points?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.