1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bond Bar questions

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by mattjs33, Jul 21, 2016.

1. mattjs33

mattjs33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First time my wife and I ever went there, we thought it was really cool, how they got the dancing girls up onto the platforms with the cable system and whatnot. My wife liked the 60's-style outfits they wore too.

Do they still have the girls up there? Do they still wear those retro outfits? Or does it change from time to time?

We really liked the place with the whole vibe but the next year (or maybe it was two years later?), we discovered that all the non-bottle service seating was taken, and that was really annoying. We just wanted to pop in and have a few drinks (I know why they do this but I wish places in Vegas made it easier to just find a place to randomly hang and have drinks).

Is the place still overloaded with bottle service reserved tables?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They still had the girls when I was there in April. They don't seem to stick around for too long. Dance 10 to 15 minutes and then they disappear.

My past couple of trips (Sept. & April) seating hasn't be an issue. Summer of 2014, I remember some guy would hunt down my group asking how much we planned to spend and whether we were getting bottle service or not.

3. shanecrow99

shanecrow99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of recent yelp reviews for Bond bar are saying that the dancers are no more. :cry:

4. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a bummer. I still love the atmosphere walking in that Bond entrance on the ground floor, though. So much energy, so many pretty people milling about. I usually just have one at Bond to soak up the atmo and then move to my haunts further back in the resort, but walking in that entrance on a weekend night is still a jaw dropper.

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll scope it out in a few days and will report back.

6. mattjs33

mattjs33 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, please do