1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bob Dancer's VP classes

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by westie, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We thought we might go to one in October just to shake our routine up. Has anyone here ever gone to one of his classes? Any thoughts to share?

Classes are free and there is a shuttle from the strip to Southpoint every hour ($8 return).

3. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to two of his classes and they were very helpful though they are no substitute for a software program. In the past he would typically run an introductory class followed by an intermediate class, but I notice this time 6 of the 10 days are 1 class only.

4. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks westie. The class we were thinking of going to is the Advanced NSU Deuces Wild. His site says that Intermediate NSU Deuces Wild is a prerequisite but does it really matter? Since it's free, we thought we'd sit in just to see what it's all about. Obviously, we'd get more out of his seminar if we had the Intermediate NSU first but do you think there is any problem with us sitting in on the seminar? Are they so full that he might insist we have the prerequisite or will it be no big deal?

5. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I have never been to one of his classes. The impression I got from the advanced classes though is that he will be talking only about the rare cases. Things like penalty cards.

Now if you already kindof know NSU Deuces Wild, then that would still be useful, but if you have no idea, I'm not sure how much it would help.

To me

Intermediate - Gets rid of the 25c, or 40c errors
    Advanced - Gets rid of the 1c or .05c errors

I have no idea if he has a basic class for that.

6. gambler

gambler VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I sure wish it was any other class he was having that day but my husband is a serious Dueces Wild player so I'm sure he'll get something out of it. He certainly spends enough time grumbling to me about his penny losses and other mistakes when he practices at home so this should be right up his alley. :)

I may have to take a good book or something!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.