1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bob Dancer's VP classes

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by westie, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Ben Jammin

Ben Jammin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's my opinion:

Before you go off half cocked and think you're going to hit it big playing VP you might want to do some research on the frequency of high payouts on any given VP game.

Sure, you can learn how to read the pay tables, go on vpFREE2 and even find the good machines, but just because you have now found them doesn't guarantee you'll win.

Unless you have the time, inclination and bankroll to survive the "Variance" you will more than likely lose most of your sessions. Even if you stay in long enough, and have the money to play for the weeks and even months it might take to come around full swing that still doesn't necessarily mean you will make money.

Did you know that on average a Royal Flush only occurs once in every 40,250 plays. That's right, once in every forty thousand, two hundred and fifty plays, give or take a few.

VP is great fun, don't get me wrong but it's easy for some folks to get obsessed on it and go overboard.

You might want to consider setting a loss limit and stick to it.

There's also a win goal that some folks set, and when they hit it they stop playing and go enjoy some of their winnings.

For me the worst feeling in the world is to have a nice winning session and then just put it all back in and then some. Boy does that make me feel Stoopid! :poke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.