1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bob Dancer's 9/11 column

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by westie, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Westie:beer:

3. bubbamsu

bubbamsu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great article and insight.

Once got 1k from delta for them to limo us from key west to miami due to over booking and we got home about the same time.

4. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There was a decent possibility of getting a bump a few weeks ago. They actually would have paid me $400 to arrive earlier than I expected(the new flight was nonstop, original was not). Sadly it didn't occur.

One thing I would add to the "as good as cash" is that I don't count the full ticket. More often than not(like 90% of the time) tickets I buy with vouchers cost more than a ticket I would have normally bought. It still ends up good on my end, but a $400 voucher may turn into $300 savings. I'm sure people living in larger cities may have more options.

5. Jimbucc

Jimbucc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree that you have to be mentally prepared for taking a bump. We arrived at the airport to go to Vegas and when we arrived at Southwest's gate, they announced that the flight was overbooked and were taking volunteers. The dilema was do I want to arrive in Vegas at 2 P.M. or take the bump and arrive at 10 P.M. My Vegas time was worth more than they were offering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.