1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Blue Skadoo live 6/30-7/4 MGM&HRH

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by BlueSkadoo, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeeJay

BeeeJay President of The Red Lobster Hostess Satisfaction

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LIKE!:thumbsup:

2. BlueSkadoo

BlueSkadoo VMB Sweetheart

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awake at 7 am. I am such a devoted poster, I needed to get an update out there. Ok, truth is my buddy is still sleeping but I'm wide awake because my body is on east coast time. Last might was up and down. We ended up back at NYNY, where my hookers and blowing was for naught. Damn Michael Jackson impersonator stole my thunder. Didn't drink enough (yet) to play "Can Skadoo pass for a hooker?" but my skirt was covering my ass, so I probably would have not passed last night anyway. We are such degenerates we were playing penny machines. I've always been scared of penny machines...mostly because I don't understand them. But those damn gnomes are mesmerizing after a few.

Oh yeah, we ended up on the 12th floor of the MGM with an awesome view of the rooftop. The room is one of the renovated ones. It's nice enough. It reminds me of Mirage, without hourly volcano drumming. I'm not sold on the MGM yet, but it's early still. One thing I thought was odd...nobody checking room keys to get up to guest rooms, even on a Saturday night. Good to know for the guys who have business meetings in their rooms.

Going on a quest for some provisions soon. Where can a girl get some coke around here?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  3. Rhinestone Cowboy

Rhinestone Cowboy Low-Roller

Hookers and Blow doesn't start until sundown...

4. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mon Ani Gabi for breakfast. Ehhh...

Just gave a nice little donation to the lions share machine. Such a damn tease!

5. bighead1970

bighead1970 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoying the trip so far! Keep us updated.

6. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We made a trip out to the premium outlets. My first time. Our primary purpose for the trip was to visit a restaurant we used to haunt in college. (Raising Cane's chicken fingers). It was just as we remembered. Waiting now to take the SDX to the hotel. We are surrounded by Canadians. This bus is taking forever and it is totally hot. Pool time will be quite a luxury if we ever get back!

Oh before I got here, I broke a bartop at NYNY, my guess is those degenerates who were there last night are to blame. Mr Gaggles, I'm looking at you!

7. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmmmm, I guess I will start scheduling my "business meetings" here in the near future, lol

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  8. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We saw a billboard that says in huge letters "IMPLANTS $675". I get all excited, thinking I'll be getting some boobs, but then as we get closer I realize it's dental implants. I was terribly disappointed.

9. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just say to the Canadians, "Happy Canada Day, how's it goin' eh?"

They'll probably buy you a back bacon sandwich.

10. Royal Flusher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why would anyone want DD dental implants???

11. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Hilarious Jokes of the Day!! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

12. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pool time...at the grown up pool but can the bass loud and clear from wet republic even here. Its so hot I have to drink a margarita. Have. To. I got upsold to the big one. This smells like trouble. Tequila scented trouble.

13. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's funny because at about 11 last night I was playing beside one of those bar tops that was out of order! And there were a lot of hookers milling around those bar tops last night but alas....no blow....

A little Ballys for poker in a bit as Big Sack is getting crushed this trip.

I Like to Drink and Gamble
  14. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're getting ready to head out to the Circus Circus for steak and then golden gate for a little gambling. Come visit, Gaggles and Big Sack! Something tells me NateDogg is on the upswing at the mansion, but you're invited too! :beer:

I promised mom that I would play 21 dollars of silver coin droppers at CC. Maybe this will be her retirement fund.

I'm glad I'm keeping you busy, RF!

15. VegasDiva

VegasDiva VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol @ the dissapointing implants!

Loving the report so far :)

16. Royal Flusher

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh boy, downtown action! Downtown = mytown.

17. BlueSkadoo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The iPad ate my update

Trying this again...

Sad news, friends. Your beloved (wow, I'm getting an ego) Skadoo has suddenly fallen ill. We made it to dinner at Circus Circus steakhouse. It was pretty good, but I started feeling poorly during dinner, so my review isn't really fair. The price was very reasonable, and the dining room was cool with the open grill you can see from the table. After dinner we played mom's 21 dollars in the coin droppers, and "she" cashed out with 46. Not a bad profit, but another lady there won $1000 as we were cashing out. Sigh....always the bridesmaid...

After that, I waved the white flag and decided to call it a night. We waited eons for a bus, and I convinced my friend to go play some blackjack at the Riv so I could rest in air conditioning, which resulted in a 20 dollar profit.

I'm back in the room now,drugged and resting and hoping that will cures what ails me. My buddy is being a true degenerate and towing the line for us both at NYNY, grinding the $5 tables. *Downtown will just have to wait for me one more night.

18. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hookers and blow are available at a discount Noon-2pm, to compete with prime buffet hours.

Loving this report!

19. BeeeJay

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no question those Canadians are to blame with their drunken fist-fight bus-riding ways. Often times Mr. Gaggles will undo the top 7 buttons to his shirt and tease his own nipples with the red stir straws from his drink, dripping alcohol over the machines and himself. It's a lot like this scene (but with the VP machine playing the role of the girl):

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pHCpA2RsYXo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. br549

br549 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get well soon Skadoo, love your trip report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.