1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Blue Man Group Seating Question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by James G, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James G

James G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer for 2 free tickets to Blue man group but the tickets would be for row EE. Anyone know if it's even worth going. If it's not worth it I can see Zarkana in row 201 V. I'm going with my daughter and she's $65 for a ticket in EE(kids price) or $105 for Zarkana.

I could try to get a ticket from MyVegas for Zarkana. More than likely we one of us would end up sitting alone, but for Free it might be worth it. Not sure if $100 is worth sitting together. :cry:

James G

2. ah6tyfour

ah6tyfour High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would go with Blue Man Group. It's an excellent show and very family-friendly. Row EE is up in the balcony and it is a pretty high balcony, but it's a small theater and a big bold show, so you won't have any problems. There will be a few times where you will be at a slight disadvantage (the couple times the performers go into the audience and the interactive finale at the end), but you'll enjoy it. Plus the price is right.

The couple of times they go into the audience and the balcony overhang obstructs your view of them, don't worry. All they're doing is making their way through the audience veeeery slowly. Then they catch a piece of a Toblerone in their mouth and a marshmallow and that's it. Nothing important.

Zarkana is not a very good show and I wouldn't bet on your daughter enjoying it. It's very dark at times and has lots of rock-opera singing.

What I would do is to go up to the usher for your section and ask if you can be moved downstairs. Having $20 in your hand and making it known that moving downstairs means a tip for the usher often does the trick (as long as it's not a sold out show). I have gotten into a lot of premium seating sections that way. If nothing else, the balcony is usually very poorly sold, so you can most likely move to near the front of the balcony once the show starts.

This video will give you an idea of the view from the balcony. It looks like the camera was mounted on a tripod straddling the first row of seats.
    http://youtu.be/YLvAb1ePhhQ

3. James G

James G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. We got out tickets. ROW EEE seats 4,5,6.

Does anyone know if away to upgrade these seats? I was going to try when I get to the show but I wasn't sure if there is an easier/for sure way via a phone call?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.