1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Blonde's bar in planet Hollywood

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Chrisnewton, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all

I noticed that blondies bar in Planet Hollywood does a all you can drink for 3 hours for $20. Does anyone know what drinks are included in this?

Thanks

Chris

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blondies Sports Bar Details
    Hours:
    11 a.m. - 2 a.m. daily.

Average drink price:
    $4-$7. $20 all-you-can-drink Bud/Bud Light drafts and well drinks from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily.

Payment info:
    Cash and credit cards.

Parking:
    Free parking at the hotel. Valet parking available.

Occupancy:
    148 seated.

Special events:
    •Tuesday: $20 all-you-can-drink wells and drafts ($10 for locals).
    •Wednesday: Double beer-pong tourney ($20 entry fee, $200 bar tab prize); $20 all-you-can-drink domestic drafts ($10 for locals).
    •Thursday: Singles beer pong tournament ($20 entry fee, $500 bar tab prize); $20 all-you-can-drink domestic drafts. Must be over 21 with two forms of ID.
    •Happy Hour from 3-6 p.m. daily.

3. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks mate don't look like much choice for the wife.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are way better places to spend time w the wife. Check out the PBR Rock Bar at Planet Hollywood, they have been running a similair special. PBR is a much cooler place!

5. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed - went to Blondies for the first Thursday night football game last year and the atmosphere wasn't really the best. Plus it stuck at the back of the Miracle Mile. I read reviews of the PBR Rock Bar that with the open bar someone felt like even the beer was watered down.

Not sure how they can manage that, but you dont come across a ton of great reviews from any open bar deal in Vegas. I did one at King Ink at Mirage a few years back and all I know is that my body felt poisoned the next morning (because it probably was). They are usually at places that don't seem to get many people in the door.

PBR does an all day deal but its $50 unless you get onboard with a groupon or find a deal. I hear there are people hocking the deal outside sometimes.

6. Chrisnewton

Chrisnewton Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all

7. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blondies is one of my favorites. The prices are reasonable (for The Strip) and the food is good (the pizza in particular). It's definitely a guy's place to hang out with an emphasis on Sports and young female wait staff attired in cheerleader outfits. On weekends it often turns into a college bar with much activity at the Beer Pong tables and a younger crowd.

I eat/drink at Blondies every time I'm in LV. It's entertaining to sit at the "outside" patio with an eye on the Stripper Bar. Tourists just can't stop themselves from going over and looking up the skirt of the 30-foot stripper at the entrance (you walk between her legs to get in the bar). Yes, for inquiring minds, she does have panties on - they are red.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.