1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Blackjack, Roulette and Craps at Luxor / Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by DoubleUp, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleUp

DoubleUp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from 3 day trip staying at Luxor, and thought I would report on the conditions I saw there...

• Craps: Lots of action at the craps tables. Hard to find any place to "fit in!". Due to march madness, limits where $15 at luxor and $25 at Mandalay Bay. I played a at each (playing super tight pass line only with some messing around in the middle at the $25 table) and had quite a bit of fun. Still by far my favorite game!
    • Blackjack: I couldn't find a normal (non 6:5) blackjack game at the MB, perhaps they exist at $50 and up. All tables were busy though, even though 6:5. No one seems to care. :( At Luxor the only normal blackjack I could find was a surprisingly good $25 double decker that my friend and I had some nice luck with as well! So perhaps blackjack lives on!
    • Roulette: On Monday night I thought to play some roulette at the Luxor, yeah I know it has terrible odds, but I like to toss a couple hundred at it each trip. Well, no luck this time, for some reason on monday night they only had two tables open ($10) and they were both 2 deep crowded. I don't recall ever seeing that at roulette before. Craps, sure, but roulette?

Cheers, and I am already looking forward to planning my next outing :)

2. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those $10 roulette that were packed may well have been the 2 they run which while a $10 min are $1 chips, those things are usually packed to the gills.

Cosmo Christmas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.