1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Blackjack conditions (RR, SLS)

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by DougFur, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougFur

DougFur Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sitting on a plane at LAS and was just told our pilot is delayed an hour due to weather. I figured I could take the time and report on what I saw this weekend at Red Rock and SLS.

Red Rock:

Was there Sat afternoon through Mon morning.

Morning/afternoon: one pit open with 2-3 tables. $10 min DD 3:2 DAS H17. Most tables were pitch. One table was dealt face up from a shoe. Pen was good. 75% or so - set by a notch in the discard tray.

Not sure why they offer both types of games. Rules were the same. I had two dealers space out and deal the wrong game after a shuffle (e.g. deal pitch on the shoe table).

One table of SD. I asked the dealer about the rules. He said the only difference was it's 6:5. That game was $5 this morning, but usually $10.

The DD games were $10, going to $15 in the evenings. There were some $25 tables as well, but I didn't play them. They may have been S17. Not sure.

At night they open a second pit with $10 DD that pays 6:5

SLS:

Was there all afternoon today.

One $5 table. It was packed. Not sure on rules. Would guess it was 6:5 but not sure.

A few $10 6D H17 3:2 tables. Pen set by notch - pretty good - maybe 5.25 decks. Dealers were faster than RR.

A fun atmosphere. Vacation, party crowd vs the mix of CA weekenders and locals at RR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.