1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Blackjack conditions at Bellagio and Aria

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by dnreyes23, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnreyes23

dnreyes23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife wants to stay at Vdara next trip. Need a place to place BJ. I am fine with $50 minimum if I can find a DD game. Usually stay at Delano and play at Mandalay where they have $25 game. Dont want to stay there and be priced out.

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy Low-Roller

You should be able to find a $50 DD game at both Aria and Bellagio assuming it is a normal day or a light weekend.

3. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My recollection from my last trip (which was about a month and a half ago) was that Aria had $50 DD games during the day, but that those often went up to $100 in the evenings. Basically all non-6:5/non-CSM games start at $25 no matter what. On busier nights, you might be stuck with even a shoe/H17 game at $50; it's usually do-able, but considering those games start at $25 even during the slower times of day. I'll be there this weekend and will look around again, though. I keep telling myself I'm going to take notes, but Aria changes there games/limits so many times throughout the course of the day that it's tough to keep track.

As far as where the decent games are, though, you're definitely going to be towards the back of the blackjack pit at the tables closest to Jean-Philippe. Unfortunately, almost the entire balance of their blackjack pit is 6:5 and CSM. If you're standing at the walkway by the entrance to the hotel elevators, with your back to the lobby, it's straight ahead to the right.

4. jacmrose

jacmrose Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was at Bellagio 3 weeks ago. Some very good games at the 25/50 dollar level at the last pit on the left by the Craps pit early in the day. At about 11 am on Friday I was actually playing a 10 dollar 3:2 shoe game. On Saturday that same table was 15 around the same time. There seemed to always be 50 dollar S17 at the pit across.

5. boxofbirds

boxofbirds High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can confirm this as well based on my last trip to Aria in late October.

Trip #12
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.