1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Blacked out Cirque

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by WickedWife, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

Right now Zumanity and KA are both blacked out on our dates in August. Is this kind of like the room comps that only open up in late May? Or are they blacked out with no hope of changing?

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those look to be the standard blackout dates and unlikely to change (i.e. Zumanity is taking a break; possibly revamping; performers' vacation, etc.). But you can't get Ka? Those look to be the normal dark days. You can't go to Ka on Aug. 22, 23, or 24? Well...you can, if you buy the single cheap ticket for 40k.

As for the pair of tickets, you may or may not be able to use them if they extend the dates. I would be guessing, no, as they got rid of the LOVE pair. At best you will be having to pay more LPs for them.

3. WickedWife

WickedWife Tourist

Thanks tringlomane. I don't actually mind pay more LP's or buying one ticket on each account. I had no idea that I could get one ticket and the dates were not blacked out for KA. Thanks for telling me, I'll have to go check other shows to see if they are similar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.