1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Black Jack on MyVegas

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Samstown man, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samstown man

Samstown man MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone else notice it's rigged. Pretty sad when you think about it. I've never seen a dealer make as many 21's with nothing in my life. Than over the last 4 weeks on MV/

2. Ben_Emtman

Ben_Emtman Tourist

No doubt

3. paconomad

paconomad Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup..QJ vs dealer 6

Me: I'm good!
    MyVegas: Not so fast..

Flips over a 5 then a K, repeat 5 times in the next 10 hands. Either that, or double down on an 11 and get an ace, every time

Can't complain too much though, I accumulated a lot of gold chips a few months ago on blackjack, probably more than I could ever hope to use.

4. pz55068

pz55068 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish everything was this rigged, I have 24 MILLION chips on blackjack, and next to none on either the PC or Phone based slots. My only complaint is that I can't spend my chips fast enough to get loyalty points.

5. StingerHook

StingerHook Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd be more upset about how bad my beats were if there were actually rewards that were "worth" getting excited about

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, blackjack is a pretty nice LP grinder. I'm probably running a little above average on it.

7. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only ever play Blackjack now on the mobile and PC. I hardly ever seem to run out of chips and can play larger bets. Best way for me to collect LPs. Slots just empty my chips every day. I tend to play low when certain challenges are available, ie 12 BJs to get xchips and then big when you have to collect maybe 240LPs to finish the challenge. Works great for me. Slots are a thing of the past for me on MyVegas.

8. shiny

shiny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MV BJ Game Is Obviously Rigged!

I know this group has many BJ experts. Please take a look at the snap shot and share your thoughts. Do you think MV BJ game (facebook version) is rigged or not?

I had a pair of A's against dealer's 9. I certainly split two A's. Guess what, another two A's immediately landed on me, which made me having 12 (11+1) on both hands and lost 200,000 chips (I played with 50k/hand).

We all know there are 4 A's in a deck of 52 cards. What's the rare situation (almost impossible) for a player to get all 4 A's? :grrr: :grrr:

MV Rigged BJ Game_12172015_For Post.jpg

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015
  9. StingerHook

StingerHook Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think blackjack on the Facebook version is a 6-deck game, so it's not THAT rare (still not fun, though, since you can't re-split the aces).

10. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, everything I've been told is that's 6 decks. So 4 Aces in 4 cards would be:

24/312 x 23/311 x 22/310 x 21/309 = 1 in 34,446.

To get 4 Aces of the same color as shown:
    2 × 12/312 × 11/311 ×10/310 × 9/309 = 1 in 391,191.

Obviously rare, but it still has to happen occasionally. 4 Aces to someone probably happens nearly every day in the site.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.