1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Black bear diner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by liwarren, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liwarren

liwarren Newbie

Anyone know much about this place.

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten at several of them (No. Calif, No. Nevada and Vegas). Outstanding food and large portions. It appears to be a closely held and managed small chain with quality standards.

3. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We ate there (Tropicana Blvd. just west of Jones) for the first time in April, went for breakfast, everything delicious, big portions, probably too big, the staff and hostess could not have been more welcoming.Needless to say we went back 2 more times during our week stay. Now its a definite must goto, when in Vegas.

4. I Love Second Grade!

I Love Second Grade! Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Black Bear Diner is one of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas.
    The atmosphere is cute, filled with stuffed animal bears and a mural of bears playing poker. The food is hearty and served at fair prices.
    I like their California eggs benedict. My brother enjoyed their chicken fried steak. The workers are friendly and it is near The Orleans hotel.
    Aloha,
    Jennifer

5. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you love good diner breakfast food, you will love this place. I hit BBD every trip. It's kitschy, friendly and they have the best tasting diner coffee I have had in a real long time. If an overload of bears doesn't freak you out, then go.

One last thing, I have three words for you: sweet cream pancakes. :licklips:

6. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had no idea there was one in Las Vegas. We have eaten at the chain in other locations. They've got some pretty tasty biscuits and gravy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.