1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games BJ Table Limits at Wynncore

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by sogi311, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am heading to town 11/19 to 11/23 and am still thinking of staying at Encore. I like to play BJ in the evenings and was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have $10 or $15 tables during the slow nights?

ANy help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at Encore last weekend. Both properties had $15 (3:2) tables at all times and often a few $10, even during the evening. During the day, $10 tables were pretty easy to find. I even saw a few $25 tables that were 6D, S17, DAS, LS, RSA.

In addition to the 3:2 tables, there were also several 6:5 ones. So, check the felt before you sit down.

YMMV of course. But it was fairly busy last weekend. So, I'm pretty confident you'll be able to find decent $15 tables, if not $10, at all but the busiest of times.

3. earth-3

earth-3 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe all the BJ games under $25 will be hit on soft 17 and 6 decks, while those at and above will stand on any 17. Plus, $100 may have fewer decks in play.

4. sogi311

sogi311 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for the information, I really appreciate it. How was the overall vibe at the property?

5. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two completely different vibes, IMO. Encore is pretty calm and quiet. Wynn is usually pretty hoppin' - lots of people, fairly high energy (at least for a "high end" place - it isn't going to be as raucous as a PHo, for example).

I usually prefer Encore during the daytime and late night when I'm "winding down". During the evening, I spend more time at Wynn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.