1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bite?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by dkoz, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkoz

dkoz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My girl wants to see Bite when we go to Vegas in Dec. I just wanted to know if any one has seen it, and if it is worth seeing? Also does any one know if some of these shows offer a military discount? Thanks for the help.

2. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it a few years ago, and I really enjoyed it. I can`t remember much about it, but I did think it was a cool show. Make sure you pay to sit closer to the front. It is worth it.

Many shows in Vegas, particularly the Cirque du Soleil shows, offer military disounts. I would certainly ask. Heck, even Lowes and Home Depot offer a 10 percent military discount, so I would certainly ask anywhere I go to buy anything if I were you.

If your girl wants to see Bite, I would say kudos to you. You will have a great trip. :nworthy::thumbsup:

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen it. My wife and I actually liked it. It's VeRY campy so as long as you can enjoy that then you are ok. Don't expect something that takes itself serious like a cirque show. But if you can enjoy silly vampire movies and the obligatory sexy girls that go along with it then you'll like bite. It's also got some great 80's music and the singer is really good (well was 5 years ago, not sure if it's the same one). Back when it was at bit you could fine 2 for 1 tickets in if the magazines you find here and there when in Vegas. I think it was either the one found in the cabs or the one found at the monorail stations.

5. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

I've seen it a couple times over the years. I reported at one time, BITE bites, lol.
    Then, they came out with a new add, said the Show had been changed, new sets etc.
    and I checked it out again...no change, same ol' same ol', and I said never again.
    I have not seen the 'new'? Show at the Plaza but they're advertising the same thing
    and I just don't trust 'em. I felt the old Show was pretty weak and boring.

6. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ummmm you've seen a show several times that sucked? :confused2:

Cant say ive ever done that.

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Almost every regular show in vegas has a military discount (not headliners...but the shows that are full time.) The only exception I've found to this is 'O.' The catch is, some of them make you actually be at the box office to get the discount. Luckily with Bite, that's probably fine, as it's not likely to sell out, so you can just get the tickets when you get there.

I've gotten anywhere from 25% to 50% off on shows with my active duty ID. The higher in demand the show, the smaller the discount in most cases.

8. GREGRIO

GREGRIO Tourist

Yeah 'Mitkraft'...I saw it years ago and it was pretty bad.
    Years later after reading about new sets, new vampires, new
    music I tried it again but...THEY LIED!!! LOL. The reason I'd been
    there was to see Frankie Moreno (good Show) and figured I'd
    stick around for the jiggle Show too. (too bad)
    The show room had beet totally re done at Stratosphere and
    is real good.
    Again, haven't (and probably will not) see the Plaza version.

9. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

discount tickets should be available at the tix4 tonite places, and i really doubt it sells out...so if topless fake vampire girls are what she wants to see, why would you argue?

10. RonDiaz

RonDiaz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it in 2008 at the Strat. Mildly entertaining. I wouldn't pay full price, but if you can get a 2 for 1 or something sure check it out.

11. MrSandsman

MrSandsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The show was very average years ago but has been kept alive by the Twi-hard crowd.

12. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nevermind didn't know it moved, somethings they don't tell you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.