1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binions food deals

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by dana0069, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dana0069

dana0069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, its been a few years since i've been to Vegas, but back then, Binions had a food special, Lg. peperoni pizza, and 64 once beer $10.00, i think it was back in or by the bull pen or sports bar?

2. theshaah

theshaah Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. That was in Benny's Bullpen.

I haven't seen the deal advertised but that doesn't mean that you still can't get good deals there. IIRC The pizza was just OK...it was like something that you would get at a supermarket frozen.

3. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i had seen that deal a few times but when i went to try it they either sold out of the beer or had no more pizza haha

4. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty sure I read that the pizza/beer deal was discontinued last year.

5. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the pizza and beer special in the Bullpen a couple times last year and was sorry to see it go away. However, when I walked by Bunion's early last month, there was a sign out front advertising what sounded like the same thing! I didn't investigate further, but will certainly check it out later this week. (I move from Sam's Town to the Cal on Friday.) Maybe you or someone else can report back before then.

6. dana0069

dana0069 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    will check it out

Thanks for the replies everyone, I will be going there in August with my wife, and will check into it.
    I was there 2 years ago, and never got the opportunity to take advantage of that great deal, but if its still there, will definitely check it out this time.
    Dana0069

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.