1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binion's Coupon?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by JB in MN, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JB in MN

JB in MN Low-Roller

Seems I read a while back that there is a 25% off coupon for Binion's steak house but now I can't find that coupon/post? I'm planning on dinner there this week, if someone could point me to a discount I'd appreciate it! :peace:

--JB

2. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a coupon in the LVA coupon book; you can only get it buy purchasing the book for $40ish.

3. Indyjaybird

Indyjaybird Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    With your time crunch, you might also want to check Restaurant.com. They sometimes have good certificates that you can download... just check on the restrictions. Seems like we have bought $50 worth for as little as $5 or $10 in the past.

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have a free pull slot machine out front. Everyone wins a sheet of coupons to use at Binions. There may have been one for the steakhouse on there. Try that when you go as well.

5. shortykb

shortykb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are also avaliable for 3dollars at Tickets tonight booths on strip Just saw on 4/19. However you can not buy at the Tickets Tonight at 4Queens

6. JB in MN

JB in MN Low-Roller

Thanks Shorty, I found this same info shortly before leaving and planned to take advantage of that option. However, our plans changed and we ended up not going to Binion's.

Thanks to everyone who posted.

--JB

7. Spivderman

Spivderman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like that LVA coupon

My wife (G) and I used this very coupon on my Spring Break trip three weeks ago and I used it last year on a trip as well...our only two times eating at Binion's steakhouse. I like the experience and the coupon helps keep the total for two, including drinks, under a 'bill'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.