1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Billboard Music Awards - 5/20/12 MGM Grand

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Stefano DiMera, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stefano DiMera

Stefano DiMera Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just found out why every hotel is completely sold out for Sunday 5/20 and Monday 5/21, the Billboard Music Awards are going to be held Sunday night at 8pm. Seems like every major name in music will be there. Anyone plan on going? Tickets are still on sale through Ticketmaster and are somewhat reasonably priced for the cheap seats. :thumbsup: When I planned my trip in early February I had no idea that would be happening that weekend, seems like a good opportunity to run into a celeb or two. :D Now I wish I went with my original plan to stay at the MGM, instead of the Mirage!

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  2. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes I'll be staying at MGM and attending as well. It should be fun, hopefully I'll have a report on it.

3. Bubbavegas

Bubbavegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are leaving the 19th unfortunately, we booked before this was ever announced but when it was it expalined to me the sky high rates we were seeing at most places. Between the Khan fight and the Billboard awards it's gonna be a busy weekend for sure on the South end.

Cosmo Christmas
  4. seviay

seviay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't know this was going on then, but I'll be staying at MGM that weekend. I was also there last year during the Iheartradio show and never saw a single celeb or any semblance of an entourage. I don't even hope to see a celeb, but I was shocked not to see anyone famous that weekend. I guess it's a big enough hotel (and town) that they can stay out of the spotlight when they want to.

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the show might be great, but unless you have very close front floor seats, you have about 0% chance of running into any celebs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.