1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"Big Game" aka Super Bowl parties, who has a good one?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BayouBengal, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Jan 1, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm getting the Vegas itch again even though I was there only about a month ago. I've never been for the Super Bowl. I had invites to New York-New York and Monte Carlo this past Super Bowl but I went for valentines instead. But for 2015 I want to go. If I get an invite this time around it will be for Cosmo as all of my play has been with them. If I'm paying, who on the strip has a good party?

Also, how soon do you usually book your hotel. Obviously no offers cover those dates yet.
  2. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 High-Roller

Dec 8, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been going to LV for SB weekend the last 15 years. A group of 8 guys. I stay at CET hotels. I book my hotel as soon as the rate calendar says comp rooms. I book my flight now on SW and if the rates go down I rebook at no cost.

You will love SB weekend. It is a great crowd and I mean crowd. Probably in the top 3 weekends in LV for crowds. Make your SB bets Saturday because the lines will be long on Sunday. Most CET SB parties are invite only, but there are many parties around town that you can pay from $60 - $500. I've never been, but they say the LVH has a good & cheap SB party in the theater.

I'm head to LV for opening week of NFL(9/7), but will be there for the SB. You will enjoy it.
    We have lucked out the last couple of years. We get 18 holes of golf in every year.
    Superbowl Baby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.