1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Better rooms comps at other CET properties?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LV_Bound, Jun 13, 2016.

1. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering if a host is getting you free Augustus tower rooms at Caesars or Resort Vista rooms at PH, is it possible to ask them to get a suite at Flamingo?

Getting a suite at Caesars or PH would definitely cut into our full set of comps which tends to include our meals at the end of the trip too.
    Since Flamingo is one of the older places, I didn't know if the room comps were weighed the same between the varying CET hotels.

2. jtx

jtx Tourist

In my experience they are weighted differently across the hotels. Caesars is viewed as the "crown jewel", so your room comps will be the least there. I'm not sure how they view the rest of the hierarchy, but I think you could get a suite of some kind at Flamingo based on the rooms you are getting at Caesars and PH. You should ask your host - given the comparison, your host shouldn't think it's a ridiculous ask.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should ask. It's possible that you could at least get a petite suite at some of the lower tier properties. I don't know how many suites Flamingo even has to begin with. You may want to check out things on the Anthology page to make your request more specific.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, there is a fair chance. They put internal values on all rooms. And, as mentioned, Caesars is their crown jewel - though I do not get it. So, you might be able to get a suite at a lesser property. You might want to first login to TR and check the rate calendar.

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's my experience that they try to put you in an equal "value" room. I always book/get the Augustus Tower at Caesars (comp value $120/night), but at Harrahs I an given a mini-suite.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks.
    Sounds like there is some potential here.
    Just a matter on if wanting to give up PH location.