1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Way to Redeem Love Vouchers-Please Help!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by QuarterDMG, Aug 18, 2016.

1. QuarterDMG

QuarterDMG Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are 9 of us going to Vegas in October. Currently we have 5 free Love vouchers (using 5 separate MyVegas and MLife accounts and two 2-for-1 vouchers to cover the other 4 tickets. My questions are:

1) I know the free voucher limit is one per MyVegas account but can you redeem a free voucher and a 2-for-1 on the same account?

2) One person is paying for one of the 2-for-1's and another is paying for the other one. Is the best way to book them all at the same time to get credit card numbers from each of them and call the MyVegas line with the voucher numbers and credit card numbers? Or is there a better way?

Thanks so much for your time.

2. Katrina0001

Katrina0001 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a Love deal on Travel Vegas. 59.95pp all in. That might be a better deal...

3. rje

rje High-Roller

Last year both my wife and I each redeemed a free Ka ticket using our respective MyVegas accounts. When I called to book I was able to give both voucher numbers and get seats next to each other.
    I would anticipate if you call with all the voucher numbers, the same can be accomplished.