1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to leverage an extremely large amount of chips

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by cyclonebell, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyclonebell

cyclonebell Guest

I managed to go on a pretty epic run last night and amassed about 8 million chips. I was playing at 60k a spin to jump levels quickly during the double LP for level up bonus that was going on. After a while I hit the daily limit for gaining LP (sans level up LP), but kept playing just to get the double level up LP.

What is the best way to turn these into LP, I know efficiency wise 1k or so per spin but obviously I'm not going to spin 100,000 times to turn this into LP. Would the best strategy be to wait for double XP days and then go crazy leveling up and just forget about the daily LP limit?

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would run betrock at 6k per spin on double XP or double LP day (same outcome for the most part). At 6k the LPs accrue at a decent rate, and with betrock you bonus so infrequently you dont have to pay too much attention to it. Alternatively you can go the max bet route and hope for a good run, but i've gone through 6 million pretty fast on that game when it runs bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.