1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to get to LV Speedway

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by dfalk, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and a buddy are going to do the Exotic Racing at the LV Motor Speedway and need to know the best way to get there. The company offers a shuttle service that picks you up at the Fashion Show Mall for $40 round trip. By doing that it will cost me and my friend $80. How much would a cab be round trip or is there another option we should look at? $80 just seems ridiculous to me.

2. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the shuttle per person?

3. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rent a car. It should cost less than $80 for the day.

The speedway is on the far northern edge of Las Vegas, so it's a very long cab ride. It would cost more than $80 round trip.

4. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. Renting a car is the way to go. Las Vegas Motor Speedway is a good long drive, not cabbing distance. While you're there, check out the Shelby Museum. They give free tours at 10am daily, if you can make it there then. You might even consider renting a car for the whole trip... Saves you airport transfers and gives you a lot more freedom to explore.

5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes $40 per person, $80 total for the 2 of us

I looked at renting a car and it's pretty close to $80. I don't mind driving but I'd much rather avoid it.

I did some more research and it looks like a cab ride there is about $50, so $100 for round trip

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.