1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to get from Orleans to Fremont

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by katucf, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katucf

katucf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Las Vegas next week and I need to get from the Orleans hotel to Fremont Street at about 9pm. What would the be the best way to get there (shuttles, bus, taxi, etc)? Thanks in advance!

2. NickyDim

NickyDim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can afford it, about $25 by cab. No waiting, no lines, no worries.

3. katucf

katucf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only problem I see with taking a taxi is that there would be a long wait because we're going to be at the country music awards events that are being held at the Orleans and continuing on Fremont Street so everyone will be trying to get over there too, not just us.

4. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you'd rather save some money, catch the 201 on Tropicana to the Trop hotel stop, cross over to NYNY, and take the WAX downtown. A 2-hour pass cost $3 (half that for seniors). If you get to NYNY too early, the side entrance (registration) is very close. I've gone this way a few times, with luggage, and will do so again. On a week-long trip, the extra time spent isn't nearly as significant as the savings.

5. split10's?

split10's? Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Might be a long shot, but if there was a spot on their free shuttle to the Strip, you could do that and then jump on the Deuce or other bus heading downtown...

Turtleman's route above is probably a ton quicker and is actually pretty darn direct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.