1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Way to book a show you are paying for with comp dollars

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by JR Swift, Aug 7, 2016.

1. JR Swift

JR Swift High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have over $300 in Reward Credits from TR and am looking to book a couple of shows when I am in Las Vegas next month. I want to use my RC's to pay for this. When you look at tickets online, you always get sent to a generic (Ticketmaster) sort of site and that doesn't seem like it would be the right place to try and pay that way. Should I simply go to the box office of the show in question when I arrive and tell them what I am telling you? Or should I try to go through a hotel concierge or TR? Thanks in advance for your advice!

2. totalee

totalee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have your host get the tickets for you he or she can get front row, or center middle section seats for you. Have them bill it to your room, they will probably back end comp the seats to you, if not then they will take the cost out of your TR points.

3. JR Swift

JR Swift High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK. Don't really have a host in Vegas but would imagine my local host could hook me up if I call or email her. Will probably try to do that. Thanks.

4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes your local host can handle that for you.

5. JR Swift

JR Swift High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice phone message and follow up email from host and no problem taking care of it. Anyone have any idea as to best location in AXS Theater? Not interested in the standing GA or VIP table. Just something good and fairly close. Need to know what to request.