1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best way to accumulate LPs?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by txaggie08, Aug 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. txaggie08

txaggie08 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just recently discovered the game (I'm pretty late to the party). While most of the rewards are sorta meh, I'd still like to get as many LPs as possible before my next trip. I see people on this forum saying how they have a million+ LPs. How? I'm assuming they've been playing a while, but what's your best strategy for maximizing the amount of LPs I can earn?

2. fishbone

fishbone Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play all 3 games they sinc together.

3. iamsomedude

iamsomedude Low-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like fishbone said, download MyVegas Slots and Blackjack onto your mobile phone and get a Facebook account and get the MyVegas application. Play all three at the same time and just keep playing.

Take advantage of free chips, which you can obtain from websites like these: http://blonde4ever.yuku.com/topic/26680/Re-MyVegas-Chips?page=-1#.VeNQXIu74ZY and http://myvegasfreechips.com.

Just keep playing and increasing your experience, but don't be afraid to bet big, because you won't win big unless you bet big.

4. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started with slots and made ok LP's with the free chips. I really started earning LP's fast when I switched to BJ. With big bets you can gain a ton of XP which levels you up really fast and that's where you really make a lot of LP's. Currently at max bet 50,000 chips per hand x 3 (at a time), in just 10-15 minutes (or less!) I can earn 1,000 LP's per level (level 163). For me it takes a lot longer on slots to earn that (I don't bet big - high variance eats up bankrolls quick). Just be sure to play good basic strategy and your chips should last longer on BJ (at least they do for me). I'll go up and down a million or two at a sitting, but haven't been out of chips completely for a while (currently sitting on 3.1 million bankroll) and that's betting from 25,000-50,000 per hand x3. I'll play once very couple days for an hour and make 5k LP or so (especially because level bonus LP's don't count towards the 2k LP limit). If you did it every day, you could probably earn quite a few pretty quickly. Also, I didn't play for a month after losing all my chips betting high on slots one time and I got over a million chips just collecting from the strip every few hours - I did this like clockwork during normal hours - and made a decent enough bankroll to play BJ. Haven't bought any chips at all.

YMMV, but for me, blackjack is the way to go. The difference is, I can run Lotus slots in the BG for hours and barely pay attention while racking up LP's. While in BJ I obviously have to pay attention and play to earn, but it comes at a much faster pace. So if you have the time to actually play, I'd say try Facebook BJ (the mobile app is harder to get chips - they're stingy). If you don't have time to sit in front of the computer and play, then try Lotus slots and let it run in the background. Lotus doesn't have bonus games so it just runs (500 spins a time) in the background and you earn LP's. Higher variance than BJ though so if you bet high to earn LP's (like BJ) then you could eat up your bankroll fast and be out of the game. So i tend to run it slow with low bets (1,500-2,000/spin). Takes longer, and no big/fun jackpots really, but it churns for a long time. To earn the same 4-5k LP's on slots, it could take the whole day of running in the BG, where with BJ I can do it in less than an hour usually. Not sure exactly what the house edge is with either, but it feels like it's lower with BJ, probably by quite a bit.

Good luck!

5. Paul Goff

Paul Goff Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All 3?? I'm playing slots and black jack. What's the 3rd?

6. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think fishbone is referring to Facebook (both slots & BJ in one), mobile slots and mobile BJ. The three apps all link to one Facebook/MyVegas account to consolidate LP's.

I play all three but 95% of my LP's come from Facebook MyVegas. The mobile versions are really stingy on the chips.

7. fishbone

fishbone Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Facebook app not mobile. Requires a flash player. I'm my opinion you earn lps much faster than mobile.

8. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is 2 apps for your phone/tablet/ipod/ipad. then there is a facebook game for the computer only. all three have separate red (playing chips) but all three link gold (LPS) the computer game is the real game and the apps for your phoen are just to "compliment" the computer game. so most of your chips will be on the computer. my advice. bet 200 per spin until level 50 something then switch to 1000 per spin. play lucky birds only at least until all the strip hotels are built. then you still should bet 1000 per spin but you can deviate if you wish. .

9. Paul Goff

Paul Goff Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate the reply. I'm off to get my laptop... Haha

10. Paul Goff

Paul Goff Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great advice. I've got til April before my trip so im hopefully of accumulating a bunch of LPS :drunk:

11. h0llywood

h0llywood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are at work, I recommend playing the Shaq golf game and putting it on autospin 500. Bet 1,300 or 3,000 and that should keep your chips at the same rate while racking up good LPs. You can also go up in ranking pretty quickly if you do this all day (maybe 3-5 levels per day). I've earned the most red chips playing blackjack.

Pre-Xmas Vacay
  12. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like most on here I do all 3 - FB, MyVegas app on my phone, and MyVegas BJ on my phone. BJ seems to rack up LPs faster. Also the daily bonus on all three - I've been pretty lucky hitting the LP bonus on those - FB and the MyVegas app have multipliers and I've gotten a couple thousand LPs in one bonus because of multipliers. And the BJ LP bonus seems to be around 60 (don't know if that goes up w/levels).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.