1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best value massage

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by jamie1983, Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking to get massage on my next trip, not looking to spend a ton. I see lots of deals on groupon, but was wondering anyone had recommendations. On or close to strip, if I'm in for 50 in can fees won't make much sense going off strip.

2. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cab not can

3. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmm...from what I've read, the very-best "massages" in the Vegas area would require a cab ride!
    :wink2:
    :noangel:

Finally have the room booked! Look for me Feb 21-23
  4. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I couldn't justify the cost of a massage at any of the spas in the hotels as they are ridiculously priced. We always get a back and foot massage at the Chinese place at the Hawaiian Marketplace.

5. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In some cases the Cab Ride is - THE MASSAGE! Especially the ones who whip you around weaving in and out of traffic.

6. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a nice massage & facial at A Touch of Las Vegas (I think it was the monthly special) http://www.atouchoflvspa.com/

If you spent above a minimum and it worked in their schedule, they'll pick you up and/or drop you off at your Strip hotel. My husband dropped me off then he went to do something else and they brought me back to the hotel. Great bargain. No whirlpool or steam room or other locker room amenities, but for the basics it was nice.

7. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is exactly what I am looking for, if anyone has any other suggestions I would appreciate it.

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chinatown has a lot of them. Some are legit, some aren't (the "massage" is just a prelude to the "extras" they want to sell you) There are several massage places on Groupon right now. Great prices.

9. GVR

GVR Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done the cheap China town (legit) massages, high end spa (like the Spa at Mandalay Bay) and gone to several spas in Henderson like Massage Envy.

I think the best massages and value are found getting the introductory massages at places like Massage Envy. You can look online and find about a dozen different spas in the area that offer specials.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.