1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best tips for getting the rewards you want

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by LeAnn_S, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeAnn_S

LeAnn_S Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm sure this is nothing new, but I'm finding that the rewards I want are always sold out. I have read here, there, and many other places that they restock the rewards every day. Times vary, depending on who you are talking to.
    Has anyone had any luck getting one of these "sold out" rewards, and did you do anything special? Does anyone know for sure if the rewards are stocked every day, and the time? It's quite frustrating but, I'll not waste my LP's on stuff I really don't want. Any tips would be appreciated...☺

2. marham

marham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as I know they restock every day, it used to be early in the morning, around 9 am Vegas time, I've always been able to eventually get the sold out ones, try early in the morning. Hope it works for you. I have all mine done for my trip at the end of the month.

3. Tifysue

Tifysue Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was trying to get Luxor Free buffet dinner passes (I know, I know there are better rewards but we are staying off strip and will only be there on the weekend so we are very limited when it comes to rewards). I was able to get my husband a free dinner buffet pass at around 11pm one night. He, of course, got the "1 left" and so I checked almost all day long the next day for one for me. Some time between 10pm and midnight EST it was reloaded and I got the "1 left" for that day.

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I found when I was trying to get the double buffet passes that they were resetting in the middle of the afternoon so I just made sure I checked from my phone several times each afternoon from 1:00 until 3:30. We ended up with two Aria breakfast/lunches, 2 Mirage lunches. 2 Mirage Dinners.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  5. bruceb

bruceb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It appears today's reset was at 2:30 pm (eastern time). Between 2:32-2:37, We (wife and I) were able to purchase:
    (2) Mirage Lunch Buffet
    (2) M-bay Lunch Buffets
    (1) M-bay Dinner buffet
    (2) Ka tickets

Not a bad day,
    bruce

20th anniversay trip
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.