1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Tailor in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Bommen, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im looking for a good tailor for men that makes dress shirts and suits. Any recommendations?

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im notsure that anything in vegas is better than anything else but i belive theres a place in cosmo that is supoposed to be great i think 2and floor really big cant miss them, my be called stich or all siants , hope that helps some

this is it

STITCHED
    STITCHED is a lifestyle destination for the gentleman with discerning tastes and unique sensibilities, looking to combine classic styling with a contemporary mind set. Our gentlemanly sophistication is always perfectly paired with subtle hints of irreverence. STITCHED is driven by a passion for exquisite hand tailored clothing, and obsessed with creating a unique environment for the perfect shopping experience. STITCHED features menswear, jewelry, shoes, and accessories. Clients will be able to create bespoke or custom ‘hand STITCHED’ suits, sport coats, pants, and shirts personalized with their own name. Ready-to-wear brands include John Varvatos, BOGOSSE, Zachary Prell, Jared Lang, ETON, Miltiades, Jacks & Jokers, Cr8tive Recreation and Allen Edmonds.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, this was exactly what i was looking for. I actually picked up a pair of cufflinks in this place when i was in a hurry but had no idea they were making custom suits and shirts with a tailor working at all times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.