1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

best swag per $ in vegas?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by random512, Oct 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

Hello, what is some of the best swag per $ in vegas? Basically, something impressive that you can get for free, a fraction of the price or for less than you would expect?

This could include restaurants, events, activities, nightlife, etc. Really anything. Keeping this open-ended for the vegas experts. Also please advise on any tips, strategies, etc that I can use to take advantage of these deals.

Generally interested in swag priced <= $1k but also interested in hearing about your experience if you spent more than $1k and got a ridiculous amount of swag.

2. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    For starters, you can stay in a 5 diamond resort midweek for probably 25% of the price in any other major city.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Outside of hotels rooms, Vegas is on par with other cities and resort towns on their pricing. There are surveys that show food to be more expensive than everywhere else. For Broadway type shows, they are more expensive than touring show but I'm not really sure how they stack up against Broadway itself.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hotels are by far the best value for the $ in Las Vegas. Midweek rates at a place like Aria are really reasonable. The same rate almost anywhere else gets you a residence inn or a Courtyard by Marriott.

Cosmos social hour is their happy hour for the restaurants. Most of the deals are decent and let's you sample a few of them for cheap. But the best deal at The Cosmo is the lunch special at Milo's.

5. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In line with what others are saying about rooms, you can get suites in some hotels in Vegas for less than you would pay for basic rooms in some markets.

6. 1LuckyMomma

1LuckyMomma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the lunch special at Milo's? I've heard this mentioned a couple of times already. Please explain further. I've never been to the Cosmo.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.