1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best sushi? For under 100$ per person

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Bamfbowhunter, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know some of the real high end sushi places get expensive. What is the best in Vegas for under 100$ per person? Also which one has a good saki selection.

2. milehiman

milehiman VIP Whale

We've always liked Nobu at the Hard Rock.

3. atom

atom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sen of Japan. Go for the omakase (chef's tasting menu) it's amazing. They even have different omakase for your first, second, etc visits. You will need a car to get there, though...

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a Nobu fan too, but Kaison Fusion right across from the Hard Rock (on Paradise) is a lot less expensive and very, very good!

5. larryg

larryg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're willing to go off-Strip, Kabuto (5040 West Spring Mountain Road #4) is by far the best in that price range. It might even be the best in Las Vegas at any price. It offers an authentic Japanese sushi experience, offering what is called Tokyo-style sushi. No sushi rolls (with the exception of one hand roll) are available.

The most expensive option, a multi-course omakase dinner, runs $80. Most choices will be much less. It also has a large list of sakes.

For more details, see my review at http://home.comcast.net/~lasvegasvacation/LV_RestaurantGuide_Kabuto.html .

6. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a sushi guy, but Sushi Samba in the Palazzo is excellent.

7. spikeylee

spikeylee Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if you are into AYCE. I'm not a big fan of non-ayce sushi dining as it gets quite expensive and I always end up still being hungry and wallet being empty, but there's a bunch of AYCE sushi restaurants off the strip that are amazing. You can check out yelp with 4 stars and above places. They also have a bunch of reviews. I have already tried YAMA sushi, its around 20 bucks and love it there. Next time I'll be giving "sushi house goyemon" a shot as reviews and pictures look great.

8. BKCallaway83

BKCallaway83 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only went to Yama sushi before but after hearing about Sushi House Goyemon from my friend, that's where I'll be going next.

Nobu will definitely not be under a 100 a person. You will have to go off strip to enjoy quality sushi/sashimi and sake for under a bill a person.

9. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get a very nice meal, with Sake (at respectable prices) at Red Sushi, Golden Nugget.

10. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

Sushi House Goyemon is good, it has a nice atmosphere too. But, I enjoy Sushi Mon on Buffalo better, because they offer more spicy options. Goyemon didn't deliver the heat.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.