1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Super Bowl Party in Vegas?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Coupee36, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I switched back and forth from Cosmo and Luxor last year, since I was only able to get a +1 at cosmo and the rest of my friends were at the Luxor. Wondering if anyone else has any suggestions or opinions on a great super bowl party somewhere on the strip.

2. UKFanatic

UKFanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really enjoyed the Aria party last year

3. Dutch34

Dutch34 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On Facebook and Twitter there is a group called Vegas Big Game 2016 that has a bunch of info about SB parties. They helped me decide on Twin Peaks last year, which was fantastic (just me and my bride). Their deal was $100 per person minimum, reserve in advance with a credit card and guaranteed seating with the reservation. All food and beverage went toward the $100 per person and we easily exceeded that and then some. Check out the groups though- they should be able to help more for what you're looking for.

4. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second this, it was awesome. Will be at the wynn party this year and heard it was awsome as well

5. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you everyone, i will take a look at both. I might be with a large group this year, so I wanted to get everything reserved and planned and not last minute. Cheers!

6. snakeyes

snakeyes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. mjames1229

mjames1229 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to The D's Downtown Events Center for the game. They had two options...

1) Reserve part of a long table for $X per person (I don't know as we didn't take this option and I don't know the package). However, this is about the only way to get a table.
    2) Reserve General Admission seating at no charge, with all food (Marco's pizza and wings and American Coney dogs) a la carte. These were rows of folding chairs right behind the reserved tables.

It was set up so that the first few rows of folding chairs still offered a good view of the multiple TV screens (the TV screens were bigger than they look in the photos, and there were several additional ones along the sides and behind the bars. Seeing the game was not an issue. Between the wife (not a drinker) and me (a few beers) we didn't spend more than $60 total for food and drink.

The first photo was from my seat in the first row of folding chairs.

001.jpg

The layout was symmetrical, so each end of the tent had a big screen, lined with reserved banquet tables, then folding chairs. This second photo is one that I took from my seat... I just spun around 180 degrees to show the symmetry of the set-up.

002.jpg

The atmosphere was great, and it was plenty loud when Malcolm Butler intercepted Russell Wilson late in the game.

Super Bowl with my son
    2017 USBC Open Championships
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.