1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Best Spot For All-Day NFL Watching?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by TommyToledo, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyToledo

TommyToledo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What can someone recommend in a place where my buddy and I can hunker down next Sunday for both the 1pm/10am and 4pm/1pm games? Restaurant, sports bar, book, just somewhere we can get food and drink and get a view of the games all day?

2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Off-Strip I like the Rio a lot..Good food for decent price at the deli just off the book.Get there early and grab a table or a bit later and get seats at the VP bar with tv's,The bartenders will select the games for you.It thins out a bit for the 4 games also or seats at the bar open up.

And if you arrive late and its packed,across the street-The Gold Coast back bar has all the games on and much more quieter..Tv's above the VP bar and one or two bigger screens set up..But eat at the RIO...Good Luck !

3. KnotGillty

KnotGillty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Football Central at the LVH. We went there earlier this season. Got there about 9:30am. Plenty of seating. Plenty of cheap food & drink. Comfortable. You get a free ticket when you enter and they have a bunch of drawings for sports stuff.

http://thevegasparlay.com/lvh-2/the-best-place-to-watch-nfl-football-in-las-vegas-ten-things-to-know-about-football-central-at-the-lvh/

4. chonglosaxon

chonglosaxon MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lagasse Stadium-Reserve a space on the couches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.